The following requirements must be met to graduate with an Associate in Arts Degree or an Associate in Science Degree from Kishwaukee College. For more detailed information about this and the Associate in Fine Arts Degree, the Associate in Engineering Science Degree or the Associate of Applied Science Degrees and Certificates of Completion, please consult the current catalog.
- Complete sixty four (64) credit hours of 100 level courses or above with maximum of 4 hours physical education activity credit. In addition, choose a Student Success course listed in current catalog unless transferring in 30 or more semester hours.
- Complete the Illinois Articulation Initiative General Education Core Curriculum. Go to www.itransfer.org and select “Students”, then select “Single School GECC worksheet”, then select Kishwaukee College from the pull down menu.
- Achieve a 2.0 (C) grade point average in all 100/200 level courses attempted at Kishwaukee College.
- Meet residency requirements by earning a minimum of fifteen (15) semester hours of 100/200 level credit at Kishwaukee College for each degree earned.
- Prepare a Degree Portfolio by saving your work from college-level courses and reading the guidelines and requirements for the Degree Portfolio.