Kishwaukee College offers the following two-year degree programs that help prepare individuals for a wide variety of fields within the manufacturing industry:
- A.A.S in Automated Engineering Tech/Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- A.A.S. in Computer-Aided Mechanical Design
If you want to get the skills you need in a shorter timeframe, you can pursue the following certificates at Kishwaukee College:
- Certified Production Technician (16 hours)
- Computer-Aided Mechanical Drafting (25 hours)
- Automated Engineering (31 hours)
- Precision Machining Apprentice (27 hours)
- Automated Industrial Tech (28 hours)
- Welding Technology (30 hours)
Kishwaukee College also offers the Earn and Learn Career Program in partnership with the Illinois Network for Advanced Manufacturing (INAM). The Earn and Learn Program allows you to acquire the skills you need while gaining valuable internship experience in local industry.
The Earn and Learn Career Program at Kishwaukee College provides access to certificate and associate degree programs in:
- Automated Engineering Technology/CNC
- Automated Engineering
- Automated Industrial Technology
- Precision Machining Apprentice
- Certified Production Technician (CPT)
The Earn and Learn Program at Kishwaukee College offers the following benefits:
- Degrees and certificates build on each other and are accepted at other participating community colleges.
- You can work in the industry and gain real world experience while in the program.
- You can begin the program at one of several entry points based on your current experience and skills.