Workforce & Business Development
- Open Enrollment Classes – Spring 2014
- Open Enrollment Social Media Classes - Spring 2014
- Request Training
TrainingsTraining for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- NFPs struggle to "do-more-with-less" without affecting the quality of client services. KC Center assists NFPs by providing vital training topics with low-cost options.
- Whether your need is learning new technology or advacning your team's technology skills, KC provides excellent instruction at your location or at one of our modern labs.
- For those in a leadership position and those working to become a leader, KC offers DDI courses on being a leader and how to handle the many duties of that position.
- Are you a small business owner? Are you looking to improve your business? KC provides services that facilitate entrenupeship including free business start-up counseling, seminars and online classes.
- Scores of OSHA/Safety training topics are available from KC Center's outstanding, experienced trainers. OSHA certifications and renewals are awarded for topics that dictate them.
- KC Center offers manufactures workforce training in technology, welding, blueprint reading, Lean Continuous Improvement and OSHA/Safety topics.
Back Safety - Proper Lifting Techniques training - Jan. 29, 2014- 7:00-7:45 am & 8-8:45 am
Marketing Techniques for Small Business Using Social Media - Feb. 3 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Getting Started with Email Marketing - Feb. 10 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Forklift Operation Safety Trainer/ Supervisor - Feb. 11, 9am-12pm
**NEW CLASS - Hazard Communications Training - Feb. 11, 1pm-3pm
Using Social Media to Promote Your Business - Feb. 17 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Role of Social Media and Websites - Feb. 24 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
30-Hour General Industry Training (OSHA Outreach) - Feb. 24-27, 2014-8am-4:30pm
Building a Basic Website for Your Business - March 3 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Google+ for Business - Part 1 - March 10 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Google+ for Business - Part 2 - March 17 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
D.O.T. HazMat - March 11, 2014- 9am-12pm
Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) - March 11, 2014- 1pm-4pm
Taste of Teamwork- March 25, 2014- 9am-1pm
LinkedIn for Business Development - Part 1 - March 31 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am
LinkedIn for Business Development - Part 2 - April 7 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Powerful Presentations -April 8, 2014- 9am-1pm
Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices (Arc Flash - Lock-Out/Tag-Out)- April 15, 2014- 9am-12pm
Forklift Operation Safety Trainer/Supervisor - April 15, 2014- 1pm-4pm
10-Hour General Industry Training - April 16, 2014- 8am-3pm and April 17, 2014- 8am-12pm
Facebook Advertising: Grow Your Business - April 21 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
***NEW CLASS - Quality Essentials- April 3-May 8, 2014 (Th only)- 8am-4:30pm
LEAN Continuous Improvement Series - May 1-June 5, 2014 (Th. only) - 8am-4:30pm