Prepare for Impact with Customized Training through KC Center
In today’s global economy, no business is just ‘local.’ Plans, partners, parts, and products move with amazing fluidity across the town, the region, the country, the world. To remain competitive means staying on top of your game. Training is not an end goal, it is a continuous process that is most effective when it fits your needs.
Prepackaged training programs, online seminars that offer one or two tidbits of information that maybe you can use, high-priced presenters that deliver presentations they have given hundreds of times... enough! You need training that will help your business develop and make an impact on your staff and processes.
The KC Center offers customized training for local business with a global attitude.
- By LISTENING. We take the time to really talk with you and learn your business — what it is, what you need, what you want.
- We do a needs analysis of your business.
- We design a comprehensive training program based on your input and our team’s expert assessment. We’ll work with you to create a training plan to effect real change and get real results.
Finally, we deliver your customized training package using the method that best suits your needs — on site, on campus, online, face-to-face, a combination of all methods.
The KC Center is your training resource — we become part of your team. Working together, the KC Center integrates training into your business to help you reach your annual goals efficiently and effectively. Customized Training by the KC Center will impact your business so you can impact your bottom line.
Your company will find value in Business Development’s excellent training providers and delivery options. Listed below are training topics that we have assisted local businesses to customized and execute. However, Business Development staff will go to work with you on any topic your company puts forth.
- Leadership and Management
- OSHA Health & Safety Courses
- Industrial and Technical Training
- Computer Training
- Workforce and Professional Development
- Workplace Spanish
- Basic Skills, Workplace Literacy, ESL
- Leader Skills and Team Tools
- Balance of Life and Work Issues
Meeting Your Needs
Business Development will do what it takes to meet your needs. We offer:
- Needs assessments
- Customized curriculum and training
- Variety of tried-and-true packaged curriculum
- Delivery option of your choice: onsite, online or classroom
- Consultants with real-world experience for real-world results
- Partnership approach in strategic planning and training
- Flexible scheduling at your location or our Conference Center
- Cost effective means to meeting your training needs
- Availability of Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Year-round service
Kishwaukee College's Business Development staff will not only meet your training needs, but exceed your expectations!
Coordinator of Business Development
815-825-2086, ext. 3950