Truck Driver Training
The Kishwaukee College 160-hour truck driver training program puts well-trained drivers on the road. The training combines classroom presentation with hands-on experience that leads to a Class A Commercial driver’s license.
The course will provide you with the basic skills to become a safe, professional truck driver. Upon successful completion, you will be able to secure an entry-level position in the trucking industry.
Trucking industry recruiters-local and over-the-road-visit our classroom on a regular basis. Our CDL coordinator will counsel you about job selection. Through the Kishwaukee program you will receive lifetime placement assistance.
Your CDL enables you to:
- Earn $28,000-$40,000 in the first year
- Have a career with medical and retirement benefits
- Have access to thousands of openings nationwide
- Choose from local and regional positions
- Take advantage of a rapidly growing, non-traditional job market for women
Please call 815-825-2086, ext. 5480 or email email@example.com. Our CDL Coordinator will be happy to answer your questions or assist you in any way he can.