Kish Café Kish Card
KishCard is a prepaid account on your Kishwaukee College ID which can be used to purchase items in the Kish Café. When you use your card in Kish Cafe, you will recieve a 5% discount on purchases.
How do I deposit funds?
- By bringing your College ID to the Business Office
- By cash or check in the Business Office during Business Hours
- By VISA, MasterCard, or Discover in the Business Office
How much should I deposit?
- A minimum deposit of $20.00
- No maximum deposit limit
Do the funds have an expiration date?
- Students funds will expire on Spring Graduation Day
- Faculty and Staff funds do not have an expiration date
How do I get a refund of the deposited funds?
- All refunds are issued through the Business Office
- A refund request must be completed and returned to the Business Office
- If the account balance is greater than $5.00, a check will be issued on the next scheduled check run
- If the account balance is less than $5.00, cash will be issued
- Incentive dollars are not refundable
- No refunds will be issued after the funds expiration date