Back-to-School Job Fair 2015
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
10am - 1pm
Career Fair 2016
Will Occur in April 2016 • More Details to Follow
Kishwaukee College Conference Center
Registration for Employers and Detailed Information for Employers and Job Seekers - will be starting January 2016.
- Highly qualified applicant pool from Kishwaukee College and the community
- Gain exposure and name recognition from the general public about your company
- Simple and cost-effective way to conduct a search to fill multiple positions
- Highly advertised event throughout the community
- On-site Interview Room available
- Meal is provided
Job Seeker Information
- Wear appropriate interview attire.
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
- Review the “Participating Employers” list and information on how to Prepare, Perform and Persist! - Research is important!
- Job Seekers only. Please do not bring children or guests.
- Please no food or drinks in the Employer Rooms.
Do you want to "Rock The Career Fair" ?
There will be preparation workshops available one week prior to the Career Fair.