Career Fair 2015
Wednesday, April 8, 2015 • 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Kishwaukee College Conference Center
Registration for Employers and Detailed Information for Employers and Job Seekers - including which companies will be attending - can be found at: http://bit.ly/1vGPiiA
- Highly qualified applicant pool from Kishwaukee College and the community
- Gain exposure and name recognition from the general public about your company
- Simple and cost-effective way to conduct a search to fill multiple positions
- Highly advertised event throughout the community
- On-site Interview Room available
- Meal is provided
- Please register at: http://bit.ly/1vGPiiA
Job Seeker Information
- Wear appropriate interview attire.
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
- Review the “Participating Employers” list at http://bit.ly/1vGPiiA to learn more about the companies and how to Prepare, Perform and Persist! - Research is important!
- Job Seekers only. Please do not bring children or guests.
- Please no food or drinks in the Employer Rooms.
Do you want to "Rock The Career Fair" ?
Then you need to attend one of the following workshops:
March 31, 2015 from 2:00 - 3:00pm OR April 1, 2015 from 12:00 - 1:00pm
Both workshops are in C-1130 (Student Lounge)