"Just in Time" Orientations 2013
Starting in Fall 2013? Haven't attended orientation? You're in luck!
Kishwaukee College is offering two "Just in Time" orientation sessions--just in time for the start of classes! These abbreviated orientation sessions will allow you to learn some basics of success at Kishwaukee College.
"Just in Time" orientation sessions will take place on:
August 19, 2013 from 9:30-11:30 am*
August 20, 2013 from 1:00-3:00 pm*
*There will also be a specialized orientation session for adult learners on August 22 from 5:00pm-7:30pm. To reserve a space, please contact Kristine Adzovic at ext. 3430.
"Just in Time" Sessions will be held in C1118 in the Student Center (near the information desk)
During these sessions, you will:
- Learn more about how to be a successful student
- Discover the basics of time management
- Learn more about financial aid
- Log onto your KishSOS/myKC online account
- Get a tour of campus and learn about College support services
"Just in Time" orientation sessions are intended to provide you with more information about the College so that you can be a successful student. These orientations are NOT registration events. Here are some helpful offices to help you with the registration process:
- Admissions, Registration, and Records, ext. 2740
- Financial Aid, ext. 2240
- Counseling and Student Development, ext. 5070 (for placement testing and Counseling/advising appointments)
For more information about the admisisons process, click here.
No registration is required for "Just in Time" orientation sessions, but please bring a photo ID with you.
Still have questions? Contact Heather Ferguson, Coordinator, Recruitment and Orientation at
815-825-2086, ext. 2351.