Transfer Student

If you began your college education at another college or university and are stepping out for any of a multitude of reasons, Kishwaukee College is there for you. Our Admissions, Registration, and Records Office will evaluate your transcripts to make sure that the credit you earned in the past will still benefit you in the future!

Transferring in to Kishwaukee has never been easier! First, simply fill out a Kishwaukee College Student Information Form. Then, if you are transferring in credit from other colleges or universities, contact all the institutions you have attended to have your official transcripts sent directly to Kishwaukee College. Have your transcripts sent as soon as possible so our Admissions staff can begin evaluating courses for credit and prerequisite eligibility.

Transferring into Kishwaukee College is a great way to continue your education! For additional information about enrolling as a transfer student, click here.

Questions on which category you fall under? Contact Admissions, Registration, & Records
Phone: 815-825-2086, ext. 2740

Twitter Facebook Youtube Foursquare

Supporting our Veterans