New Blue 2

    New Blue 2

      Visiting Students

      Students currently attending another college or university, or those interested in taking credit classes but not seeking a degree or certificate are considered visiting students and need to follow the steps below.

      Step 1 - Apply for Admissions

      Submit the Student Information Form and official transcripts to the Admissions, Registration and Records Office (ARR). Kishwaukee College has an open admissions policy, everyone is welcome! All new students, including dual credit and students who have been inactive for two years or more should complete the Student Information Form. Apply online! A downloadable PDF form is also available.

      Please submit all official transcripts from high school, GED, military and/or any former colleges or universities to Admissions, Registration, & Records (ARR C2100), in order to complete the admission process. Visiting Students only need to submit unofficial transcripts if needed for prerequisite proof and Request for prerequisite evaluation form. Contact the ARR Office at ext. 2740.

      Step 2 - Register for Classes & Pay Tuition

      Register online through myKC or in person in ARR (C2100). For questions about registration, please contact ARR at ext. 2740. For payment options, go to myKC or visit the Business Office (C2140). Payments must be received prior to the tuition due date. For questions, contact the Business Office at ext. 3410.

      Congratulations! You are now a Kishwaukee College student!


      Twitter Facebook Youtube Foursquare

      Supporting our Veterans