Financial Aid Forms
Fall 2014, Spring 2015 and Summer 2015
All students must complete the two forms listed directly below:
- 2014-2015 Kishwaukee Financial Aid Application- This is a general form all students must complete and answer all questions requested on the form.
- 2014-2015 Financial Aid Eligibility and Academic Progress Form- This two page form explains the academic standards all financial aid recipients must maintain in order to receive future aid as well as the applicants rights and responsibilities
Only complete the forms listed if they are requested in your MY DOCUMENTS area of your KishSOS account or you received an email or letter notfication.
You are considered independent if you were not required to provide your parents information on the FAFSA.
- 2014-2015 Verification Worksheet for Independent Students
- 2014-2015 Verification of SNAP/Child Support Paid for Independent Students
- 2014-2015 Proof of Dependent Support Worksheet
You are considered dependent if you were required to provide your parents information on the FAFSA.
- 2014-2015 Verification Worksheet for Dependent Students
- 2014-2015 Verification of SNAP/Child Support Paid for Dependent Students
- 2014-2015 FAFSA Form Questions 59-94
Please remember... only complete if you received notification to complete
- 2014-2015 Verification of Household Resources
- 2014-2015 Asset Form
- 2014-2015 FAFSA Signature Page
- 2014-2015 Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2014-2015 Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet for Questions #23
SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS APPEAL
If you believe you have unusual circumstances that prevented you from successfully completing your courses at Kishwaukee College, download, print, and return the Satisfactory Academic Progress Form below. You must provide documentation that supports your situation. In addition, you must explain how you have solved the problem and how you believe you will be able to pass your courses in the future. Send all information to the Financial Aid Office. It usually takes at least 3 weeks for you to hear the results of your appeal.
The preferred method for you to submit your tax information to the college is by using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool in the FAFSA. Step-by-step instructions on how to utilize this tool are provided below.
If you are unable or ineligible to use the Data Retrieval Tool then you can request a tax transcript from the IRS in one of three ways.
1. Go to www.IRS.gov and click on the "Get Transcript of your Tax Records" link. Click the link above for step-by-step instructions on obtaining your Tax Return Transcript online.
2. Call 1-800-908-9946
3. Fax or mail a Request for Transcript of Tax Return to the IRS
Make sure you order the "IRS TAX RETURN TRANSCRIPT" and not the "IRS tax account transcript." You will need your Social Security Number, date of birth, and the address on file with the IRS (normally this will be the address used when the 2013 IRS tax return was filed). It takes up to two weeks for IRS income information to be availabe for electronic IRS tax return filers, and up to eight weeks for paper tax return filers. If you are married, and separate 2013 tax returns were filed, 2013 IRS tax return transcripts must be submitted for both you and your spouse.