Nursing Information Meetings
It is recommended that all persons interested in Kishwaukee College's Associate Degree Nursing Program attend an Information Meeting to understand Nursing admission criteria. Registration is not required.
Please submit to the Admissions Office prior to the meeting or bring with you:
- Official sealed transcript(s) from high school and all colleges attended other than Kishwaukee College.
In the event the college should be closed for any reason beyond our control, an announcement will made on local radio stations, posted on the college web site, as well as on the college automation answering system.
If you have further questions, please contact the Health & Education Division Office at 815-825-2086, ext. 2510 or e-mail Kelly Soost, the Coordinator of Nursing.
Information Meetings Dates
The following meetings will be held at 12 noon unless otherwise indicated below.
- Wednesday, January 14, Room B1274
- Thursday, January 29, Room B1274
- Thursday, February 12, Room B1274
- Monday, March 2, Room B1274
- Monday, March 23, Room B1274
- Wednesday, April 15, Room B1274
- Monday, May 4, Room B1274
- Monday, June 1, Room B1275
- Tuesday, July 7, Room B1275
- Tuesday, August 11, Room B1275
- Thursday, August 27, Room B1274
- Wednesday, September 9, Room B1274
- Monday, September 28, Room B1274
- Wednesday, October 14, Room B1274
- Monday, November 2, Room B1274
- Thursday, November 19, Room B1274
- Monday, December 7, Room B1274