Associate Degree Nursing Program
TEAS Testing Dates/Times:
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 28, 2014 (backup day if previous 2 days fill) TBD
- Monday, October 20, 2014: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 (backup day if previous 2 days fill) TBD
- Please register online at www.atitesting.com. REGISTRATION CLOSES at MIDNIGHT 2 DAYS PRIOR TO TESTING. Students must be registered before this time to be eligible to take TEAS testing. All registrations are final and may not be rescheduled or refunded. No exceptions.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and requires a credit card ($56 fee + applicable tax. Price is subject to change). Students will need a state-issued picture ID at time of testing.
- TEAS exams may only be taken once during each session. Testing must take place at Kishwaukee College. Students unable to meet this requirement should speak with the appropriate Coordinator of their discipline (Nursing or Radiography).
- Testing will be held in the Learning Skills Center (Room A-1300). Students should arrive 15 minutes prior to testing. ANY STUDENT ARRIVING LATE MAY NOT BE PERMITTED TO TEST AND MAY HAVE TO RESCHEDULE.
- Kishwaukee uses the most up-to-date version for the TEAS test in which the following guidelines will be used:
- Students applying for the Nursing Program at Kishwaukee must complete testing with a 60.0% or higher (TEAS V).
- Results are good for 2 years from date of exam.
- Testing will include areas of Reading, English, Mathematics, and Science.
- Study guides may be purchased online at www.atitesting.com. Free TEAS practice tests may be taken at www.testprepreview.com/teas_practice.htm.
- No calculators are allowed during testing. You will be provided with scratch paper; no outside scratch paper will be allowed.
- STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THEIR LAST ADMISSION CRITERIA MAY APPLY TO NURSING.