Enjoy a 50-minute, full-body therapeutic massage performed by students enrolled in Kishwaukee College's Therapeutic Massage Certification Program.
The purpose of student massage therapy is for the student to practice techniques learned in their classes while promoting client relaxation and decreased muscular tension. It is not intended for treatment of disease of any kind, and it does not substitute for medical diagnosis, or treatment.
Please remember that this is a teaching clinic. Students may not respond to requests for special techniques, deep pressure or alternative techniques if they are not at that point in their studies.
50 minute massage - $20
Appointments are available on Saturday afternoons from January through August.
Gift certificates are available.
- Appointment reminders are sent from our service provider, Genbook, to your email address or via text to your cell phone 24 hours in advance.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for parking and to complete the client intake form.
- Please be prepared for the instructor to enter the treatment room from time to time to assess the student.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
- All massage appointments will be 50 minutes in length for clients that arrive on time.
- Cancellations require a full 24 hour notice.
- We may cancel all future appointments upon second “no show”.
- Please make arrangements to have your children cared for outside of the student clinic during your massage.