Truck Driver Training
- Course Outline
- Class Schedule
- Customized Classes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information
- Vocational Training, Truck Driver Training Curriculum Guide
The Kishwaukee College 160-hour truck driver training program puts well-trained drivers on the road. The training combines classroom presentation with hands-on experience that leads to a Class A Commercial driver’s license.
The course will provide you with the basic skills to become a safe, professional truck driver. Upon successful completion, you will be able to secure an entry-level position in the trucking industry.
Trucking industry recruiters-local and over-the-road-visit our classroom on a regular basis. Our CDL coordinator will counsel you about job selection. Through the Kishwaukee program you will receive lifetime placement assistance.
The 160 hour CDL Training costs include:
- Equipment & Tuition Costs = $3,601.00
- D.O.T. Medical & Drug Screen = $110.00
- Class A Permit fee at the DMV = $50.00
- 3 year MVR Report = $12.00
Your CDL enables you to:
- Earn $28,000-$40,000 in the first year
- Have a career with medical and retirement benefits
- Have access to thousands of openings nationwide
- Choose from local and regional positions
- Take advantage of a rapidly growing, non-traditional job market for women
Please call 815-825-2086, ext. 5481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our CDL Coordinator will be happy to answer your questions or assist you in any way he can.