Services for Employers
Kishwaukee College offers area employers several resources to help you connect with area job seekers.
Reaching the largest labor pool available in Northern Illinois, collegecentral.com/KishwaukeeCollege is a partnership among several northern Illinois community college placement/career centers.
This FREE job listing website offers employers the following advantages:
- You can access qualified candidates from any or all of the partner community colleges
- You can advertise your position openings FREE to password-protected students, alumni, and community members
- Allows you to enter and maintain your job listings from your own desktop 24/7
- While you have at least one "live" job opportunity listed on The College Central Network (CCN), you are able to view job seeker resumes and contact those who meet the requirements of the posted position.
In addition to www.collegecentral.com/kishwaukeecollege the Career Center will also post your job openings to a job board accessible to student and community job seekers during the College's open hours. Additionally, job openings that pertain to academic program areas at the College are passed on to instructors for posting in departmental areas.
Usually held within the first month of the Fall semester. This Fair emphasizes part-time, temporary and flexable positions that would appeal to students attending Kishwaukee College who also want to work.
The 2014 Back-to-School Job Fair will be held in September 2014, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Kishwaukee College.
Usually held in April during the Spring semester. This Fair provides an opportunity for employers to promote their organizations, career opportunities and job openings to current and graduating students, alumni, and community members.
Do You Need An Intern?
Coming in May 2014!
- Advertise your internship opportunity with the Career Center.
You are invited to recruit job seekers through Kishwaukee College's On-Campus Recruiting Program. The Career Center will post on-campus recruiting dates up to one week before each recruiting visit. Recruitment tables are placed in high-traffic areas between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Contact the Career Center to schedule this activity.
Contact the Career Center
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in Room C2123
815-825-2086, Ext. 4080