Testing Services, located inside the Learning Skills Center (LSC), room A1300, provides a secure and professional testing environment for Kishwaukee College students and community residents. We maintain and adhere to the standards of the National College Testing Association.
Testing Services is open during LSC hours
Exams must be finished by closing time. Exams will not be started within 30 minutes of closing.
*A photo ID is required for all types of testing.
Cell phones, iPods, pagers, other electronic devices, purses, backpacks, hats, and calculator lids are prohibited in testing areas. Lockers are provided for storage.
Testing Services offers these exams:
- ACT - June test administration only. Registration is available at www.actstudent.org.
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) for Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC)
- COMPASS placement test - Students wishing to take placement exams must schedule an appointment in Counseling and Student Development 815-825-2086, ext. 5070.
- Illinois Nurse Aide Certification
- Kishwaukee coursework exams (make-up, accommodations)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Proctoring Services for Distance Learning ($20 per exam)
- Proficiency Exams for foreignn languages
Please see Testing Services Information for Examinees for more information and guidelines for using Testing Services.
Click here for directions to the Learning Skills Center (A1300).