Transfer Services offers an array of resources and services to assist students in making a smooth and successful transition to a four year institution.
- Catalogs, application packets, and scholarship information from numerous colleges and universities
- FREE college visits to four year institutions
- On-campus visits from four year college and university admission counselors
- Individual advising sessions with the transfer center coordinator or an academic counselor
- Participation in the iTransfer and u.select online transfer resource websites
Office Hours & Contact Information
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Counseling & Student Development Office C2110
21193 Malta Road
Malta, Illinois 60150-9699
815-825-2086, ext. 5910