Request a Transcript

How to Request Your Kishwaukee College Transcripts

 Official Transcripts cost $8 per copy requested.

Official Transcripts:

  1. Online through Credentials Inc. (Credit or Debit card required)
  2. In-person


Current Students with myKC access:
Go to myKC→ KishSOS → Student info/Register → Academic Profile→ Request an Offiicial Transcript

Former Students without myKC access:
Click the TranscriptPlus logo below to order

TranscriptsPlus logo select to order

  • Credentials Inc. provides operator assistance from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CST) Monday through Thursday, and 7 a.m. to  5 p.m. (CST) on Friday, by calling 847-716-3005 for help.

To track your order, click on this link Check the status of your online order

Kishwaukee College has partnered with Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for ordering all official transcripts, processing, and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Kishwaukee College.  The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process.  Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Kishwaukee College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.


Visit Enrollment Services C2100

* If you do not have a credit card for payment please download and print this Transcript Request Form and return with a CHECK or MONEY ORDER only to:

Kishwaukee College
Enrollment Services
21193 Malta Road
Malta, IL 60150

Note: Transcripts of work completed at other institutions become a part of a student's record at Kishwaukee College and are not released or copied for distribution. Copies must be obtained from the institution where the courses were completed.

For questions contact Enrollment Services at 815-825-9375.

Unofficial Transcripts:

To access your unofficial transcript:

Go to myKC→ KishSOS → Student info/Register → Academic Profile→ Transcript→ Select Transcript Type UNOF (unofficial transcript)→ Submit→ your Unofficial transcript will then open.

If you have not attended Kishwaukee College for the past 2 years you will not have myKC access, contact Enrollment Services at 815-825-9375 or visit us on campus (C2100).

Continuing Education Transcripts:

Continuing Education transcripts cannot be processed here, through credentials. Contact Enrollment Services at 815-825-9375 or visit us on campus (C2100).