Career Fair 2017
April 20, 2017 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Kishwaukee College Conference Center
21193 Malta Road, Malta, IL
We invite you to attend Kishwaukee College’s Career Fair!
This fair is geared towards students and community members seeking employment.
Make sure to:
- Dress to Impress - First impressions are important
- Bring plenty of resumes
- Research employers
- Practice interview skills
- Prepare your 'elevator speech'
Next Steps to Take:
- If you need assistance with your resume, interview skills, elevator speech, or preparing in general, please contact the KC Career Center at 815-825-9472 or the IL workNet Center at 815-901-0177.
- Click on the list of employers to see who is attending and what jobs they have available
- Research is important!
- Once there, check out the "3 P's to Career Fair Success"
- This event targets students and surrounding community members.
- Registration for employers is $75 which includes lunch for 2 recruiters, a 6’ table, 2 chairs, a table cover and sign for each employer’s table, and bottled water.
- There is an Interview Room available (accommodates 6-8 people) if you wish to conduct interviews on site. Please indicate this need at registration.
- Employers gain exposure and name recognition, as well as, benefit from a simple and cost-effective way to reach Kishwaukee College students.
- The Career Fair is for recruiting employees only. Please see the terms and conditions for specific employer qualifications listed under the employer section on the registration form.
To register quickly and easily for the Career Fair please click on Register Here.
For additional information, visit the Kishwaukee College Career Center C2123 or call 815-825-9791.