Mission Statement: Testing Services provides secure and professional academic testing for Kishwaukee College students and community residents while adhering to all standards set forth by the "NCTA Professional Guidelines and Standards."
Testing Services is located inside the Learning Skills Center (LSC), room A1300.
Phone Number: 815-825-9841
Testing Services Hours
Spring 2017 (Beginning Tuesday, January 17)
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Exams must be finished by closing time. Exams will not be started within 30 minutes of closing.
*A photo ID is required for all types of testing.
Cell phones, iPods, pagers, other electronic devices, purses, backpacks, hats, and calculator lids are prohibited in testing areas. Lockers are provided for storage.
Testing Services offers these exams:
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) for Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC)
- ACCUPLACER placement test - Students wishing to take placement exams must schedule an appointment in Counseling and Student Development 815-825-9514.
- Illinois Nurse Aide Certification: www.nurseaidetesting.com 2017 Kishwaukee CNA Test Schedule
- Kishwaukee coursework exams (make-up, accommodations)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Paramedic Capstone Exam
- Proctoring Services for Distance Learning ($20 per exam)
- Proficiency Exams for foreign languages
- TEAS (Test used for admission into the Nursing & Radiography Programs)
- Illinois Licensure Testing System/Evaluation Systems Exams: register at www.il.nesinc.com
- ASE Student Certification
Please see Testing Services Information for Examinees for more information and guidelines for using Testing Services.
Directions to Testing Services, located within the Learning Skills Center.