Testing Services provides secure and professional academic testing for Kishwaukee College students and community residents while adhering to all standards set forth by the NCTA Professional Guidelines and Standards.
Testing Services is located inside the Learning Skills Center (LSC), room A1300.
Phone Number: 815-825-9841
Testing Services Hours
Monday, May 23-Friday, May 27: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Monday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Exams must be finished by closing time. Exams will not be started within 30 minutes of closing.
*A photo ID is required for all types of testing.
Cell phones, iPods, pagers, other electronic devices, purses, backpacks, hats, and calculator lids are prohibited in testing areas. Lockers are provided for storage.
Testing Services offers these exams:
- ACT - June test administration only. Registration is available at www.actstudent.org.
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) for Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC)
- COMPASS placement test - Students wishing to take placement exams must schedule an appointment in Counseling and Student Development 815-825-9514.
- Illinois Nurse Aide Certification
- Kishwaukee coursework exams (make-up, accommodations)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Proctoring Services for Distance Learning ($20 per exam)
- Proficiency Exams for foreign languages
- TEAS (Test used for admission into the Nursing & Radiography Programs)
Please see Testing Services Information for Examinees for more information and guidelines for using Testing Services.
Directions to Testing Services, located within the Learning Skills Center.